- Referenced in 442 articles
- contains some features which were never implemented before: continuation of branch points in three parameters...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- image gradient in the feature point’s neighborhood; however, instead of using SIFT’s smoothed...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- invariant interest point detector and descriptor, coined SURF (Speeded Up Robust Features). It approximates...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- programming language. BENSOLVE provides the following features: arbitrary pointed solid polyhedral ordering cones; primal...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- fast fixed-point algorithm for independent component analysis and projection pursuit. It features an easy...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- shape into its salient features from a point sample. This segmentation can be used...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- rather than the usual order n2 floating point operations. This software is based upon ... eigenvalues with user specified features such as those of largest real part or largest magnitude...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- PostgreSQL boasts sophisticated features such as Multi-Version Concurrency Control (MVCC), point in time recovery...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- matrix computations. This paper presents the main features of a tool package for manipulating ... researchers in sparse matrix computations. Our starting point is the Harwell/Boeing collection of matrices...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- simple and general framework for feature learning from point clouds. The key to the success ... thus directly convolving kernels against features associated with the points, will result in desertion ... weighting of the input features associated with the points, and the second is the permutation ... generalization of typical CNNs to feature learning from point clouds, thus we call it PointCNN...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather practical and numerical approach ... executed proofs of the existence of feasible points generalizing Hansen and Walster’s pioneering concept...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Rcpp-introduction” vignette provides a good entry point to Rcpp. Conversion from ... modules” vignette details the current set of features of Rcpp-modules. Rcpp includes a concept...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- close to the saturation point. This feature allows CUBIC to be very scalable when...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- reality. To interface a highly sparse LiDAR point cloud with a region proposal network ... remove the need of manual feature engineering for 3D point clouds and propose VoxelNet ... group of points within each voxel into a unified feature representation through the newly introduced ... voxel feature encoding (VFE) layer. In this way, the point cloud is encoded...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- MRTT53] for generating all vertices (i.e. extreme points) and extreme rays of a general convex ... which is employed in cdd+. One useful feature of cdd/cdd+ is its capability of handling ... convex hull of a finite set of points and the nonnegative hull of a finite...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- feature is to combine several methods from various fields: interval fixed-point operators, constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Software for Approximating Normals and Feature Sizes from Noisy Point Clouds. NormFet software can take ... compute the normals and feature sizes at the sample points. The output is a point ... cloud equipped with normals and feature sizes that can be fed into other software that ... sufficiently many of points which is alright for AMLS. Feature sizes are estimated...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- popular as a means to compare feature points very fast while requiring comparatively small amounts...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- remove the restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration is sufficiently close ... noisy functions is a unique feature of this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- modelling and vibrational mechanics where conventional floating-point methods have failed.\parWith few exceptions, ACRITH ... form in Fortran 90. Other ACRITH-XSC features have been specifically designed for numerical purposes ... enlarged set of mathematical standard functions for point and interval arguments, and more ... attain high accuracy.\parThe main language features and numerical tools of ACRITH-XSC are presented...