- Referenced in 1905 articles
- wikis for every project. GitHub offers plans for both private repositories and free accounts...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- hospital management, Power supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural engineering...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce a new approach to planning in STRIPS ... analyzing a compact structure we call a planning graph. We describe a new planner, Graphplan ... always returns a shortest possible partial-order plan, or states that no valid plan exists.par ... variety of interesting natural and artificial planning problems. We also give empirical evidence that...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- resource studies and urban planning. DYNAMO was initially developed under...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension to PDDL for expressing temporal planning domains ... recent years research in the planning community has moved increasingly toward s application of planners ... resources. For example, interest in planning demonstrated by the space res earch community has inspired ... temporal and resource-intensive domains including logistics planning, plant control and manufacturing have also helped...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database and information systems researchers investigate...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- behind our design and describe recent and planned enhancements...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- generated both high-level test plans and detailed test cases. In several applications, it greatly ... reduced the cost of test plan development...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- programming. Computationally, CCalc uses ideas of satisfiability planning. (A related system, Cplus2ASP from Arizona State...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- less experienced users through the well planned menu and diagnostic messaging (not to mention...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- domain-independent planner developed within the Strathclyde Planning Group. It has been developed through ... Graphplan, competed in the first international planning competition at AIPS’98 and demonstrated interesting performance ... powerful representational structure for the core plan-graph and using a wave-front mechanism ... search and graph construction costs once the plan-graph structure reaches a stable state. STAN...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- prior to this (e.g. study design and planning, generating genotype or CNV calls from...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- suitable for the implementation of reactive planning systems according to the Belief-Desire-Intention...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- flexible as the MATLAB environment. So the plan was to offer a simple, well documented...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Lucey et al. (2010). Version 3 is planned for spring 2013. The original data collection...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- volunteers that use the Internet to communicate, plan, and develop the OpenSSL toolkit...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- which parameters cluster over trials, infinite PCFGs, planning by inference, and various non-parametric clustering...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- situation calculus As an alternative to planning, an approach to high-level agent control based...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- time errors, both as guidance in planning the effort required, and for practical advice...