- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...