- Referenced in 39 articles
- Online planning algorithms for POMDPS. Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes (POMDPs) provide a rich framework...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- DESPOT: online POMDP planning with regularization. The partially observable Markov decision process (POMDP) provides ... principled general framework for planning under uncertainty, but solving POMDPs optimally is computationally intractable ... Partially Observable Tree (DESPOT), a sparse approximation of the standard belief tree, for online planning...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- present the agent programming language POGTGolog (Partially Observable Game-Theoretic Golog), which integrates explicit agent ... with game-theoretic multi-agent planning in partially observable stochastic games. In this framework...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- paradigm, with explicit representation of team plans. Despite their promise, current BDI team approaches lack ... quantitative performance analysis under uncertainty. Distributed partially observable Markov decision problems (POMDPs) are well suited ... hybrid BDI-POMDP approach, where BDI team plans are exploited to improve POMDP tractability...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MADP) Toolbox, a software library to support planning and learning for intelligent agents and multiagent ... features are that it supports partially observable environments and stochastic transition models; has unified support ... sequential decision making under various assumptions of observability and cooperation, such as Dec-POMDPs ... problems; provides an extensive range of planning and learning algorithms for single- and multiagent systems...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- inference in the ASP program provides a plan of abstract actions. To implement each such ... actuation, are used to construct a partially observable Markov decision process (POMDP). The policy obtained...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...