- Referenced in 30 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ZFITTER v. 6. 21: A semi-analytical program...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...