- Referenced in 351 articles
- parameters, the algorithm provides a super astronomical period of 2 19937 -1 and 623-dimensional ... admit a Mersenne-prime period. The characteristic polynomial has many terms. The distribution...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- state solutions, their Hopf and fold bifurcations, periodic solutions and connecting orbits (but the latter ... corrections to the rightmost characteristic roots. Periodic solutions, their Floquet multipliers and connecting orbits...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Delaunay triangulations in 2D and 3D, periodic triangulations in 3D), Voronoi diagrams...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- straddle trajectories, the search for all periodic orbits of a specified period, bifurcation diagrams...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- regression quantiles. Utilizing the criterion that each period the probability of exceeding the VaR must...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- particles motion is significantly hindered. Under the periodic boundary conditions, the particles move faster ... sedimentation characteristics in a box with periodic boundary conditions at the two sides are very...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- also these results were produced within a period of only three weeks...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- complexity. The implementation has matured over a period of six years. Compared to the first...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- function of the generator’s period length, before the generator starts to fail the test...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- code supports an arbitrary number of time periods and various types of random structures...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- points and limit cycles of autonomous ODEs, periodic solutions of time-periodic nonautonomous ODEs, fixed ... points and periodic orbits of iterated maps. The more general concept of a continuation strategy...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- example) compute equilibria, traveling waves, and periodic orbits of Navier-Stokes. Channelflow provides these algorithms ... Fourier expansions appropriate for rectangular geometries with periodic boundary conditions in two directions and rigid...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Latent GOLD program. Over the same period, the related field of finite mixture (FM) models...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PESPlib: This is a benchmark library for Periodic Event Scheduling Problems as introduced ... Ukovich: A mathematical model for periodic scheduling problems. SIAM J. Disc. Math., pages...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- complex schemes, if they survive a long period of public scrutiny despite their simplicity...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- purpose hardware GRAPE instead of the tree. Periodic boundary conditions are supported by means...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- partsm: Periodic Autoregressive Time Series Models. This package performs basic functions to fit and predict ... periodic autoregressive time series models. These models are discussed in the book P.H. Franses ... Periodicity and Stochastic Trends in Economic Time Series”, Oxford University Press. Data set analyzed...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- data sets were collected over various periods of time, depending on the size...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- complete tableau calculus and calls MiniSat periodically to test satisfiability of these clauses. Satallax...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- protein–protein binding energies, respectively. © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Comput Chem...