- Referenced in 1 article
- methods for estimating expected survival, as well as the cohort, period, and hybrid approaches ... estimating relative survival. We also implement a life-table version of the Pohar Perme...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package demography: Forecasting Mortality, Fertility, Migration and...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...