- Referenced in 1713 articles
- term ”transportable” instead of ”portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- high-performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page for BLAS3 Compatible Fast Matrix Matrix Multiply. BLAS3 ... generated code follows the PHiPAC (Portable High Performance Ansi C) coding suggestions that include manual...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- science, notoriously difficult to scale on high-performance parallel computers with a large number ... dimensional domain decomposition. Designed for portable performance, P3DFFT achieves excellent timings for a number...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- applications that can achieve both high performance and portability across a range of new architectures...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- tools that offer both detailed and high-performance simulation of modern microprocessors. The new release ... better documentation, easier installation, improved portability, and higher performance. This paper contains a complete description...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- code for high performance and broad portability and includes both C++ and Fortran-90 translation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- providing more efficient but portable, implementations of algorithms on high-performance computers. The model implementation...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using BSP. A call-graph profiling tool ... providing a mechanism for portable and architecture-independent parallel performance tuning. In order to test...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- report is given on its performance on a large database of test problems. The software ... developed on four different machine architectures. Its portability is ensured by the gnu-ada compiler...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- arbitrary multidimensional data and process meshes. All performance-relevant building blocks can be implemented with ... library offers great flexibility and portable performance. Similarly to FFTW, we are able to compute...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MPFUN: A portable high performance multiprecision package...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- linear algebra computations. SOLAR is a portable high-performance library for out-of-core dense ... matrix computations. It combines portability with high performance by using existing high-performance in-core ... indicate that SOLAR’s portability does not compromise its performance. We expect that the combination...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- implementation of this language, featuring a high-performance native-code compiler (ocamlopt) for 9 processor ... print loop (ocaml) for quick development and portability. The OCaml distribution includes a comprehensive standard...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- library is to enable portable parallel programming with high performance within the message-passing paradigm ... implementation. We term this latter goal performance portability, and address the problem of attaining performance ... portability by benchmarking. We describe the SKaMPI benchmark which covers a large fraction ... effort to maintain a public performance database with performance data from different hardware platforms...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message ... both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK includes routines...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- discontinuous Galerkin methods show OCCA delivers portable high performance in different architectures and platforms...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS) are designed to perform various matrix multiply and triangular system solving ... possible to develop a portable and high-performance level 3 BLAS library mainly relying...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- results that measure MCT’s scalability, performance portability, and a proxy for coupling overhead...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- productive: designed with programmability and performance in mind; portable: runs on laptops, clusters, the cloud...