- Referenced in 149 articles
- states. The other module calculates performance measures including queue-length probabilities and waiting-time probabilities...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- state of the art is, as measured by performance on the VOC datasets, along with ... instances; a clustering method for visualising the performance across multiple algorithms so that the hard ... algorithms in order to measure their complementarity and combined performance. We also analyse the community...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- visualizations for specific pairs of performance measures. ROCR is a flexible tool for creating cutoff ... freely combining two from over 25 performance measures (new performance measures can be added using ... according to cutoff. All components of a performance plot can be quickly adjusted using...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- adaptive with respect to the presortedness measure Inv. Differences close to a factor ... element swaps performed is provably adaptive with respect to the measure Inv. More precisely...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- that calculates a rich variety of performance measures...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Gini index, is a widely used measure of performance of supervised classification rules ... classes by averaging pairwise comparisons. This measure reduces to the standard form ... reflecting the different aspects of performance that they were measuring. Like the area under...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- called COMPASS, for use when the performance measure is estimated via a stochastic, discrete-event...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- sampling methods and it has excellent performance as measured by the autocorrelation time (or function...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- estimator, we use various criteria to measure performance in finite sample situations. Insight into...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- suggest several testing paradigms to measure classification performance, then benchmark the dataset using two simple...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Normalized Mean Absolute Error (NMAE) measure to compare performance of different algorithms. In the appendix...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique in the suite ... when there may be unobserved confounders of measured variables, to search for models of latent...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- ECRYPT’s VAMPIRE lab to measure the performance of public-key systems. This page presents...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- ranging from modeling and prediction, to performance measurement, experiment management, data collection, and bottleneck analysis ... common single wide-area platform for high-performance computing raises the idea to provide tools ... service-oriented architecture. SCALEA is a performance instrumentation, measurement, and analysis tool of parallel ... tool with advanced support for multi-experiment performance analysis and parameter studies. AKSUM provides semi...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- memory architectures. For example, we provide performance measurements of FFTs of sizes between...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- many ways. ANN assumes that distances are measured using any class of distance functions called ... distance. Based on our own experience, ANN performs quite efficiently for point sets ranging ... comes with test programs for measuring the quality of performance of ANN on any particular...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- numerical computing, initial measurements indicated a hundred-fold performance disadvantage between Java and more established ... difficulties in implementing complex arithmetic efficiently. These performance deficiencies can be attacked with a combination ... measurements with the NINJA prototype Java environment show that Java can be competitive in performance...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- httperf -- a tool for measuring web server performance. This paper describes httperf, a tool ... measuring web server performance. It provides a flexible facility ... generating various HTTP workloads and for measuring server performance. The focus of httperf ... extensibility to new workload generators and performance measurements. In addition to reporting on the design...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- performance on higher-order problems. To explore their usefulness, these ATPs are measured against first...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SPEC’s first benchmark suite to measure cloud performance SPEC Cloud_IaaS...