- Referenced in 591 articles
- orders of magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- algorithm, JADE, is proposed to improve optimization performance by implementing a new mutation strategy ”DE/current-to-pbest ... operations diversify the population and improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates ... optimization problems. It is thus helpful to improve the robustness of the algorithm. Simulation results ... from the literature in terms of convergence performance for a set of 20 benchmark problems...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- discuss ways to improve the robustness and the performance, but our aim here is simplicity...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- most prominent higher-order ATPs, improving its performance on higher-order problems. To explore their ... Satallax, revealing areas for improvements...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- procedures, we achieved substantial and consistent performance improvements...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- plugin infrastructure, and a general improved memory performance. A new LaTeX style file is presented...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- network approach. We include a performance study demonstrating the advantages of our approach over traditional ... discuss a variety of optimizations for improving the performance and fault tolerance of the basic...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- latest parallel DIRECT implementation. The performance studies demonstrate improved data structure efficiency and load balancing...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- lengths for increased time-steps, Improve mesh smoothness, Perform anisotropic smoothing, Improve surface meshes, adapt ... surface curvature, Improve hybrid meshes (including pyramids & wedges), Smooth meshes with hanging nodes, Maintain quality ... moving and/or deforming meshes, Perform ALE rezoning, Improve mesh quality on and near boundaries, Improve...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- FIRE is presented – a powerful program performing Feynman integral reduction to master integrals. All previous ... done by C++, which significantly improves the performance and allows one to reduce Feynman integrals...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- whole program bytecode optimization can give performance improvements, we provide experimental results for 12 large...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Pegasus. We present the results of improving application performance through workflow restructuring which clusters multiple...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- algorithms consistently. Three sources of this performance improvement are (1) two heuristics for initialization ... algorithm. par We tested the performance of the AIS-BN algorithm along with two state ... While the AIS-BN algorithm always performed better than the other two algorithms ... test cases it achieved orders of magnitude improvement in precision of the results. Improvement...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- shown both qualitatively and quantitatively to improve localization performance. Our proposed ”DeepLab” system sets...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- problems with sparse design matrices. Significant performance improvements in memory utilization and computational speed...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- tools that offer both detailed and high-performance simulation of modern microprocessors. The new release ... interfaces, better documentation, easier installation, improved portability, and higher performance. This paper contains a complete...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- size. This leads to a significant performance improvement compared to the tool...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- large number of highly correlated input variables, perform feature selection and provide class probability estimates ... boosting, the resulting classifier consistently improves the predictive performance and the probability estimates of both ... simulated gene expression data. This quasi-guaranteed improvement can be obtained by simply making...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- application data that demonstrate the considerable improvements in performance of our method when compared...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Fourier-wavelet regularized deconvolution (ForWaRD) algorithm that performs noise regularization via scalar shrinkage in both ... practical sample-lengths, ForWaRD improves on WVD’s performance...