- Referenced in 540 articles
- questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis is overly pessimistic and probabilistic ... provide guides to realistic algorithm performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings algorithmic questions closer ... other methods of testing and comparing performance of algorithms. And it is a step...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- package PMA: Penalized Multivariate Analysis. Performs Penalized Multivariate Analysis: a penalized matrix decomposition, sparse principal...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions ... discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- flexible or powerful enough to perform complicated analysis or to work on large problems. Whatever...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- with nonlinear least squares methods; and sensitivity/variance analysis with design of experiments and parameter study ... problem-solving environment for design and performance analysis of computational models on high performance computers...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means ... solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive...
Archive Formal Proofs
- Referenced in 163 articles
- proof assistant Isabelle. We perform an in-depth analysis of the archive, looking at various...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- start by performing a nonlinear engine cover mounting analysis including sophisticated gasket mechanics. Following...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- processing techniques, allowing it to perform a complete analysis of any learning model in comparison...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- high-performance theorem prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic ... integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- BILOG that is designed for the efficient analysis of binary items, including multiple-choice ... items or respondents. It can perform item analysis and scoring of any number of subtests...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CaterpillarSSA program performs extended analysis, forecasting and change-point detection for one-dimensional time series ... remember sequences of program procedures and to perform them automatically, are added (see macros description ... days. All the examples of the book ”Analysis of time series structure: SSA and related...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- EADLs in evolutionary development and rigorous analysis of large-scale systems. Rapide™ is designed ... life cycle tools for correctness and performance analysis of distributed time-sensitive systems...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- PetIGA: high-performance isogeometric analysis. This software framework implements a NURBS-based Galerkin finite element ... method (FEM), popularly known as isogeometric analysis (IGA). It is heavily based on PETSc ... sizes, including large-scale simulations where high performance parallel is a must. PetIGA...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- smallest enclosing ellipsoid of points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data ... geometric objects like points and segments, and perform geometric tests on them. These objects...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- developed software program TC-HAT, to perform bifurcation analysis of systems in which continuous ... program are illustrated by performing bifurcation analysis of a few example hybrid dynamical systems...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- with the geoR’s commands for data analysis and show some of the graphical outputs ... attempt to perform a deﬁnitive analysis of the data-set used throughout the exemples neither...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- open-source whole genome association analysis toolset, designed to perform a range of basic, large ... focus of PLINK is purely on analysis of genotype/phenotype data, so there is no support...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- performing actual biomedical experiments. Many interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear ... differential algebra algorithm to perform parameter identifiability analysis for (linear and) nonlinear dynamic models described ... experiments are particularly expensive and/or difficult to perform. Practical examples of use of the software...