- Referenced in 5363 articles
- functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- instead of ”portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix ... much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. You’ll also find programming...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated dense column handling, using...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows ... robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- from images that can be used to perform reliable matching between different views ... belonging to a single object, and finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent ... occlusion while achieving near real-time performance...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- Challenges address questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis is overly pessimistic ... experimentation can provide guides to realistic algorithm performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings algorithmic ... other methods of testing and comparing performance of algorithms. And it is a step...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- complete solver, Chaff, which achieves significant performance gains through careful engineering of all aspects ... obtain one to two orders of magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- unconstrained problems and in this case performs similarly to its predecessor, algorithm L-BFGS (Harwell...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- generally considered highly productive, but lacking in performance. This paper presents Julia, a new dynamic ... language for technical computing, designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern ... successful type inference, leading to good performance for a wide range of programs. This makes...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad range of interfaces...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written ... been successfully used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality of service properties...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- Emphasis is put on ease of use, performance, documentation, and API consistency. It has minimal...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- Splus or R. Tetrad is freeware that performs many of the functions in commercial programs ... discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique in the suite...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- high-performance theorem prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- mechanics and over 170 utility applications that perform pre- and post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing...