- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm AS 47. Function minimization using a simplex...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...