- Referenced in 5 articles
- competing models are compared using penalized maximum likelihood criteria. Under weak assumptions on the penalty...
- Referenced in 1 article
- maximum likelihood criteria. We considered asymptotic criteria such as Akaike and Bayesian Information criteria ... family of penalized criteria with penalty function to be data driven calibrated...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...