- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package rainbow: Rainbow Plots, Bagplots and Boxplots...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Snow: A parallel computing framework for the R...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- LORETA-contracting algorithm for solving EEG source distribution...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...