- Referenced in 746 articles
- polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- runtime type errors. ML provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative programming ... using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well-suited and commonly used...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- with adaptive equation solving capability and pattern matching techniques, this package is able to handle...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- flexible form of regular expression pattern matching, integrating conditional branching, tag checking, and subtree extraction...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- include: Full dependent types with dependent pattern matching; Simple foreign function interface (to C); Compiler ... clauses, with rule, simple case expressions, pattern matching let and lambda bindings; Dependent records with...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- calculi, e.g. asynchronous communication, polyadic synchronization, pattern matching, protection, delimited receiving and killing activities, while...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- features of CDuce are a powerful pattern matching, first class functions, overloaded functions, a very ... intersections, unions, differences), precise type inference for patterns and error localization, and a natural interpretation...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- which computation is driven by pattern matching on textual and symbolic information...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- formulas instead of a conventional pattern matching technique. SMS translates the derived symbolic formulas into...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- these types can be deconstructed by matching against patterns naming bound variables explicitly. This...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- include: Full dependent types with dependent pattern matching; where clauses, with rule, simple case expressions ... pattern matching let and lambda bindings; Dependent records with projection and update; Type classes; Monad...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- language for text processing, pattern matching, and much more, first designed and implemented at Bell...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- first-order language with polymorphic types, pattern matching, and inductive predicates. Programs can make...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- uses ML’s function bindings and pattern-matching on messages to express local synchronizations...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- abstraction level of graphs, with declarative pattern matching and rewriting, on a visualization of your...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- expressive type system with subtyping, a pattern matching mechanism for deconstructing XML values, and control...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- theory designed to support programming using pattern matching and recursion. The main contribution of this...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- finds bugs or proves completeness of pattern matching as well as validity of function postconditions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- normal Haskell functions that pattern-matches a representation type. Furthermore, operations defined in this manner...