- Referenced in 4 articles
- based algorithms (particle filters, particle independent Metropolis-Hastings, particle marginal Metropolis-Hastings) in a black...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package pmhtutorial: Minimal Working Examples for Particle Metropolis-Hastings. Routines for state estimate ... simple stochastic volatility model using particle filtering. Parameter inference is also carried ... these models using the particle Metropolis-Hastings algorithm that includes the particle filter to provided...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- such as Metropolis-Hastings, Gibbs sampling, and blocked proposals based on particle Markov chain Monte...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...