- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...