- Referenced in 10 articles
- Package plspm: Tools for Partial Least Squares Path Modeling (PLS-PM). plspm contains ... functions for performing Partial Least Squares Path Modeling (PLS-PM) analysis for both metric...
- Referenced in 1 article
- estimation techniques such as partial least squares path modeling (PLS-PM) and its derivatives (PLSc...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- R package pls: Partial Least Squares and Principal...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- R package boot: Bootstrap Functions (originally by Angelo...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package sem: Structural Equation Models , This package...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- R package psych: Procedures for Psychological, Psychometric, and...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1513 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- IBM® SPSS® Amos enables you to specify, estimate...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- EQS - Structural Equation Modeling Software ...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- XLSTAT is the leading data analysis and statistical...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- semPLS: structural equation modeling using partial least squares...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- PLS structural equation modeling : SmartPLS 3 includes state...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- polycor: Polychoric and Polyserial Correlations. Computes polychoric and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- R package matrixpls: Matrix-Based Partial Least Squares...