- Referenced in 148 articles
- unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective ... minimizer x *, in which case conjugate gradient and limited memory variable metric methods were found...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- dimensional partial differential equations. Useful for testing the solvers. Iterative Solvers. Preconditioned conjugate-gradients...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- flow solutions, aided by an incomplete Cholesky conjugate gradient (ICCG) solution technique for the pressure ... mesh are represented with a partial cell treatment. The improvements and enhancements of RIPPLE relative...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- characters of finite groups, including irrationalities, and partially defined characters. The commands allow: Generation ... quotients. Generation of characters: as a Galois conjugate; using an outer automorphism; powering, tensoring, inducing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- like those which arise from discretization of partial differential equations. It contains classical as well ... multilevel methods such as multigrid and conjugate gradient method preconditioned by multigrid and BPX preconditioners...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- problems. Nature of problem: Rotation of a partially ionized gas in a cylinder, caused ... scaled and solved by means of the conjugate gradient method...
- Referenced in 1 article
- preconditioned conjugate gradient solver for linear asymmetric matrix equations arising from coupled partial differential equations ... physical problems require the solution of coupled partial differential equations (PDE’s) on two-dimensional ... equation is solved by either the preconditioned conjugate gradient method or by the preconditioned biconjugate...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CARP-CG is a conjugate gradient (CG) acceleration of CARP, which was introduced ... linear systems derived from convection dominated elliptic partial differential equations. The results indicate that CARP...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- package. The forward solution to the governing partial differential equation is efficiently computed using ... model update being calculated using a preconditioned conjugate gradient algorithm. The inversion uses a combination...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Newton equation is solved by the Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient (PCG) method, with a suitable indefinite ... implemented IP-PCG is provided of a partial AMPL interface...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...