- Referenced in 456 articles
- models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence of glasso can be tricky...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Keywords: automatic configuration, offline tuning, parameter tuning, racing, F-race. Relevant literature: Manuel López-Ibáñez...
- Referenced in 861 articles
- gradients. The hyper-parameters have intuitive interpretations and typically require little tuning. Some connections...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 152 articles
- domain and frequency domain. You can tune compensator parameters using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- that are more scientifically valuable than parameter tuning...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- depend on the fine tuning of several parameters. Comprehensive numerical experiments on realistic signals exhibiting...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- algorithms in general, allowing one to tune parameters and objectively improve the implementation as well...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- user a range of options and parameters. Proper tuning of these parameters for a particular...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Sequential Parameter Optimization Toolbox. The sequential parameter optimization (spot) package for R (R Development Core ... Team, 2008) is a toolbox for tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based ... common approaches in simulation and optimization. Sequential parameter optimization has been developed, because there ... optimization algorithms. spot includes methods for tuning based on classical regression and analysis of variance...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- modern SAT solvers: their sensitivity to parameter tuning and their lack of robustness. ManySAT uses...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- million edges, with no parameter tuning. LAMG was more robust than the UMFPACK direct solver...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- approximated without refitting the model. The tuning parameter can now be chosen based on these...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- algorithm requires less effort on parameter tuning compared with the original DART algorithm. With...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- weighted median, which ensures fast computation. Tuning parameter selection is based on two different method...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- special case. There are no tuning parameters involved so it can be used...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 154 articles
- functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems for performance and robustness ... dynamics with uncertain elements, such as uncertain parameters or unmodeled dynamics. You can analyze ... robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes both SISO and MIMO controllers. These...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- that it requires hand-tuning of only 1 or 2 parameters compared...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- precise sense. R-SPLINE, with no parameter tuning, compares favorably with popular existing algorithms...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- rely on user expertise for the tuning of parameters, RELION uses a Bayesian approach...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- integrated exactly and there are no parameters to tune. The algorithm mixes faster...