- Referenced in 19 articles
- grid convergence theory for the parallel-in-time scheme known as multigrid reduction in time ... open-source package [XBraid: Parallel Multigrid in Time, http://llnl.gov/casc/xbraid]. MGRIT ... scalable and multilevel approach to parallel-in-time simulations that nonintrusively uses existing time-stepping...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- XBraid: Parallel Time Integration with Multigrid. Scientists at LLNL have developed an open ... source, non-intrusive, and general purpose parallel-in-time code, XBraid. A few important points ... follows: The algorithm enables a scalable parallel-in-time approach by applying multigrid...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- discrete dispersion relation of the Parareal parallel-in-time integration method. It investigates Parareal...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ParaDiag: parallel-in-time algorithms based on the diagonalization technique. In 2008, Maday and Ronquist ... interesting new approach for the direct parallel-in-time (PinT) solution of time-dependent PDEs...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- correction methods are a family of parallel-in-time methods to solve systems of initial ... time integrators to provide high-order approximations in approximately the same wall-clock time, hence ... library that automatically produces a parallel-in-time solution of a system of initial value...
- Referenced in 1 article
- PyMGRIT: a python package for the parallel-in-time method MGRIT. In this article ... time (MGRIT) algorithm for solving (non-)linear systems arising from the discretization of time-dependent ... reduction-based iterative method that allows parallel-in-time simulations, i.e., calculating multiple time steps...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Analysis and implementation of TR-BDF2 This paper...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...