- Referenced in 8 articles
- tensor structure by subdividing tensors cyclically, producing a regular parallel decomposition. An internal virtualization layer ... decides on the best mapping for each tensor contraction at run-time via explicit calculations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Parallel C++/MPI Software Package for Large-scale Data Compression via the Tucker Tensor Decomposition ... software package called TuckerMPI, a parallel C++/MPI software package for compressing distributed data ... tensor, i.e., a multidimensional array, and computing its truncated Tucker decomposition, a higher-order analogue ... Tucker decomposition, including details of the data distribution and in-memory layouts, the parallel...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Parallel Tensor Infrastructure (ParTI!), is to support fast essential sparse tensor operations and tensor decompositions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- input the mesh and a metric tensor field which encodes desired mesh element size anisotropically ... uses OpenMP for thread parallelism and MPI for domain decomposition parallelisation...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...