- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- waLBerla: Optimization for itanium-based systems with thousands...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The AMROC framework supplies a generic object-oriented...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Peano - a Framework for Solvers on Spacetree Grids...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Racoon: A parallel mesh-adaptive framework for hyperbolic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- The Uintah software suite is a set of...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Afivo: a framework for quadtree/octree AMR with shared...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Dendro: Parallel algorithms for multigrid and AMR methods...