- Referenced in 10253 articles
- base for many R packages listed in https://cran.r-project.org...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory...
- Referenced in 1588 articles
- Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package includes data sets and script files working ... rapidly increasing number of R packages, of which the fda package is one. The three ... involved in this package have agreed to help out this situation by switching to distributing...
- Referenced in 2183 articles
- Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged into stand-alone executable programs for some...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross ... Tibshirani, 1993, Chapman and Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects already based ... projects should preferentially use the recommended package ”boot...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 1221 articles
- Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This Matlab package implements machine learning algorithms described...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- SVMs). We have been actively developing this package since the year 2000. The goal...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version ... means of the routines in this package, the user can experiment with different regularization strategies ... package also includes 12 test problems. Requires Matlab Version 7.3. The manual and more details...
- Referenced in 846 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data analysis ... everything you need in one package. And, you can choose a perpetual license, with nothing...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused...
- Referenced in 763 articles
- package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection of test problems, along with ... data files is available as a separate package. Once translated, these files may be manipulated ... provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing packages, such...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent piece of software with ... designed to respect the autonomy of packages. Trilinos offers a variety of ways ... particular package to interact with other Trilinos packages. It also offers a set of tools ... that can assist package developers with builds across multiple platforms, generating documentation and regression testing...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this book is to guide researchers needing...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general ... triangular, and tridiagonal square. In addition, the package computes the QR and singular value decompositions...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting...