- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- QuickTrace: a fast algorithm to detect contact. QuickTrace...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...