- Referenced in 40 articles
- outer loop. The method with given convergence rate results works in a Hilbert space setting...
DESCRIPTOR SYSTEMS Toolbox
- Referenced in 3 articles
- conversions (descriptor state-space to rational/polynomial representations), general rational factorisations (inner-outer, normalized coprime), generalized...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- barrel (TMB) proteins are embedded in the outer membranes of mitochondria, Gram-negative bacteria ... specific construction rules that restrict the conformational space drastically, it should be possible for methods...
- Referenced in 1 article
- grid between an inner and an outer boundary by utilizing an iterative procedure to solve ... first effect is control of the spacing between mesh points along mesh lines intersecting...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...