- Referenced in 11 articles
- matrix to square-reduced form using orthogonal symplectic transformations and for approximating ... reduction in FLOPS is reflected in a similar reduction in execution times compared...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- tested, and documented: EXPRESS for transforming PDES into any orthogonal coordinate system. IIMET for discretization ... programs have been tested and compared with similar calculations published...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Gaussian similarity transformations to reduce a general real square matrix to similar upper Hessenberg form ... about one-fifth the time required for orthogonal reduction to Hessenberg form followed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- patterns between observations and model results. An orthogonal set of deviance measures for absolute, relative ... time shifts were presented. The first one transforms the time to take time delays ... conclude about the quantitative and qualitative similarity of patterns...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...