- Referenced in 20 articles
- existing compressed sensing algorithms, such as orthogonal matching pursuit (OMP), subspace pursuit (SP), iterative hard...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...