- Referenced in 915 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates ... system of ordinary differential equations of the form y′ = f(x,y) on the interval...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- transformed into a time fractional ordinary differential equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- equations. Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations approach, the code PITCON and simplicial...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS: AUTO-07p is the successor to both...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- initial value problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists of nine solvers, namely...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package can be considered...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- solution of a system of linear ordinary differential equations with constant inhomogeneity. The backbone...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily extensible...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves stiff and nonstiff systems of the form...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- described by a set ordinary differential equations. The methods employed by the theory of dynamical...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- analysis of systems of partial and ordinary differential equations (DE). The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- integration of initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs). The main goal...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- GEAR: Ordinary differential equation systems solver...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential-algebraic equations is described...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost all starting ... tracking the homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal flow, and augmented Jacobian matrix...