- Referenced in 4285 articles
- medical records is in the correct order. (Perhaps you are a computer scientist or someone...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems of the form ... singular matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- multi-graded polynomial rings with a monomial ordering. The core algorithms are accessible through...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- matrix-vector product w <- Av requires order n rather than the usual order n2 floating ... largest magnitude. Storage requirements are on the order of n*k locations. No auxiliary storage...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- introduce Adam, an algorithm for first-order gradient-based optimization of stochastic objective functions, based ... adaptive estimates of lower-order moments. The method is straightforward to implement, is computationally efficient...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- routes for fleet of vehicles in order to serve a given set of customers...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- availability and accuracy of first order, and sometimes also second order derivatives of the objective...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- many contributors. Its capabilities include: expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Asymmetric traveling salesman problem (ATSP) Sequential ordering problem (SOP) Capacitated vehicle routing problem (CVRP...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- product of semideﬁnite cones, second-order cones, nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- presented that combines a column pre-ordering strategy with a right-looking unsymmetric-pattern multifrontal ... numerical factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill ... factorization. User-callable routines are provided for ordering and analyzing a sparse matrix, computing...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm(S) returns the symmetric reverse Cuthill-McKee ... ordering of S. This is a permutation r such that S(r,r) tends ... that come from long, skinny problems. The ordering works for both symmetric and nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment in which theorems can be proved...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- been able to obtain one to two orders of magnitude performance improvement on difficult...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- MUMPS: Fortran, C, Matlab and Scilab; Several orderings interfaced: AMD, AMF, PORD, METIS, PARMETIS, SCOTCH...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- automatic theorem prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell ... kernel. The kernel implements the calculi of ordered binary resolution and superposition for handling equality ... optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption resolution, rewriting by ordered unit equalities, and a lightweight basicness ... CASC version uses the Knuth-Bendix ordering. The lexicographic path ordering has been implemented recently...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- finite element meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings for sparse matrices. The algorithms implemented...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- Fokker-Planck equation with several different fractional orders are demonstrated and compared with each other ... moreover for $alpha =0.8$ the convergent order in space is confirmed and the numerical results...