- Referenced in 435 articles
- automatically establish many simple theorems. An Oracle mechanism gives access to external programs such ... implementing combinations of deduction, execution, and property checking...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- procedure is shown to have the oracle property in that asymptotically it performs as well...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- numerical convergence properties, for optimizing the penalized likelihood. Furthermore, we provide oracle results which yield...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- achieve a remarkable list of security properties. As a result MQV has been widely standardized ... formally proved to hold in the random oracle model under the computational Diffie-Hellman assumption ... Schnorr identification scheme, that have the property that both the challenger and signer can compute...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- NTRU-type lattices. We explore the properties of general APPR-CVP based signature schemes ... transcript attacks even in the random oracle model. We then introduce the idea of using ... achieved while maintaining attractive efficiency properties...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- reconstruction, where all necessary properties are derived inside Isabelle/HOL without oracles. Apart from the certification...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- proof. We show that for programs and properties over a decidable theory, the algorithm ... exists. However, efficiency depends on an oracle for quantifier elimination (QE). For Boolean programs...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- however, little is known about the distributional properties of the estimators beyond the Gaussian setting ... setting under mild assumptions, without relying on oracle model selection results. ROCKET requires the same...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 984 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 2614 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...