- Referenced in 8 articles
- controlled by a non-asymptotic oracle-like inequality. The procedure is tested on a real...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ASIS has proven to be an effective platform...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...