- Referenced in 130 articles
- Fortran package for solving general nonlinear optimization problems that have the following characteristics: they ... some noise in the function evaluation procedures. Such optimization problems arise ,for example, in engineering...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures ... pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- method combined with a mathematical programming optimization procedure based on a penalty function approach ... techniques (notably a heuristically based combinatorial optimization procedure) to provide an efficient general-purpose computer...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- local and global minima for global optimization. A procedure for generating non-differentiable, continuously differentiable ... functions for multiextremal multidimensional box-constrained global optimization is presented. Each test class consists...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- interfaces to, optimization packages, and a considerably simplified and entirely automated installation procedure for unix...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Omni-optimizer: A procedure for single and multi-objective optimization. Due to the vagaries ... this paper, we suggest an optimization procedure which specializes in solving multi-objective, multi-global ... efficient algorithms for solving other simpler optimization problems, such as single-objective uni-global problems...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Iterated F-race procedure. Its main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- optimization for which we specify complex optimization procedures with a few simple lines of code ... systems, yielding a powerful environment for combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Solving Max-cut to optimality by intersecting semidefinite and polyhedral relaxations. We present a method ... bounding procedure. This approach uses Lagrangian duality to obtain a “nearly optimal” solution ... inequalities. The expensive part of our bounding procedure is solving the basic semidefinite relaxation ... instances of unconstrained quadratic 0-1 optimization and to instances of the graph equipartition problem...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- method combined with a mathematical programming optimization procedure based on a penalty function approach...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- combinatorial optimization. The algorithm is essentially an iterative random search procedure with adaptive moves along...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- acid composition, followed by the feature optimization procedure to reduce the sample representation from...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- LIBv2 while optimizing the design of the core system architecture and decision procedures to take...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- applying a sparsity-constrained steepest descent-optimization procedure. Depending on the sparsity threshold, weights ... parameters by a regularized sparsity-constrained-optimization procedure for each rule separately (local learning approach...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- incremental feature selection) procedure to optimize the feature set. It was observed by a cross...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- show good performance of the overall optimization procedure in terms of the number of function...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- illustrated by the novel application areas for optimization technology, which range from supply chain management ... search procedures at a high level of abstraction. Local search approaches to combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- scatter tabu search procedure for non-linear multiobjective optimization We describe the development and testing ... metaheuristic procedure, based on the scatter-search methodology, for the problem of approximating the efficient ... frontier of nonlinear multiobjective optimization problems with continuous variables. Recent applications of scatter search have ... procedure on a suite of problems that have been used extensively in multiobjective optimization. Additional...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- consists of an iterative procedure that finds the optimal value for the parameter. The adjustment...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- relative risk), by means of the optimal procedures and the score procedure. Additionally, the program...