- Referenced in 1642 articles
- problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD, Schur, generalized ... data instead of doing useful floating-point operations. LAPACK addresses this problem ... reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication, in the innermost ... LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine. LAPACK...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- matrices A where structured means that a matrix-vector product w <- Av requires order ... than the usual order n2 floating point operations. This software is based upon an algorithmic ... Implicitly Restarted Arnoldi Method (IRAM). When the matrix A is symmetric it reduces...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- most commonly needed interval and real operations in a user friendly way. The supported data ... interface for basic vector and matrix operations with specific and fast implementations on various machines...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- explicit one-norm constraint. Only matrix-vector operations are required. The primal-dual solution...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- access many libraries. Built-in matrix operators, functions, and subroutines can be applied to perform...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- matrix, plotting a matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- novel coding style, the sparse matrix and its operation is used extensively in the data...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Fast Matrix Matrix Multiply. BLAS3 matrix-matrix operations usually have great potential for agressive optimization ... BLAS-GEMM compatible multi-level cache-blocked matrix-matrix multiply code generator that has achieved...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- modes of deformation. A simple congruent matrix operation transforms the elemental natural stiffness matrix...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- dense format; Level 2: operations between a matrix in sparse format and a vector ... dense format; Level 3: operations between a matrix in sparse format ... viewed as a dense tall matrix); Conversion: operations that allow conversion between different matrix formats...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- matrix Θ. We propose similar primal algorithms p-glasso and dp-glasso, that also operate...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- standard matrix operation, the Kronecker product, to generate graphs which we refer to as “Kronecker ... time, by exploiting the structure of Kronecker matrix multiplication and by using statistical simulation techniques...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Level 2 BLAS are targeted at matrix-vector operations with the aim of providing more...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- these are symmetric orderings. Matrix Operations. Matrix-vector multiplication, triangular solvers, matrix reordering. Matrix Input/Output ... then form the Schur complement of the matrix with respect to these rows and columns ... complement, and so on. During the preconditioning operation, we solve for the Schur complement elements...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- into a reduced form by elementary matrix operations. PHAT focuses entirely on the latter step ... representation of the boundary matrix and the low-level operations to query and manipulate ... approach that transforms a column of the matrix into an intermediate data structure that...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- allows great flexibility in the operator representation. The coefficient matrix can be passed ... user-supplied routines for performing certain matrix operations. In this case ... required to copy the matrix into one of the package formats. This is particularly advantageous...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- supporting additional operations such as tensor multiplication. The tensor_as_matrix class supports the “matricization ... tensor to a matrix (and vice versa), a commonly used operation in many algorithms...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- singular n×n real matrix, to find generalized Casimir operators, and to compute generalized Kloosterman...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- mathematical programming software nor needs any matrix operations. It can be applied to a variety...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- terms of the Level 3 operation for general matrix multiply and add, SGEMM, and some ... operations. The level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS) are designed to perform various matrix ... routine for the general matrix multiply and add operation. With suitable partitioning, all the other...