- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... distinguished by an extremely strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building ... create a viable, free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding ... which are commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers and developers...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- book are implemented in R, an open-source clone of the popular S/S- PLUS language...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- ongoing and ambitious project within an open-source environment. COIN-OR is our chosen environment...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- initiative to spur the development of open-source software for the operations research community ... Open Source Initiative explains it well. When people can read, redistribute, and modify the source ... people fix bugs. The results of open-source development have been remarkable. Community-based efforts ... develop software under open-source licenses have produced high-quality, high-performance code---code...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- applied in many ﬁelds. A good open-source implementation of copulas is much needed...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Mathematical Optimization. JuMP is an open-source modeling language that allows users to express...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- CVC4 is an efficient open-source automatic theorem prover for satisfiability modulo theories (SMT) problems...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- conformal bootstrap. We introduce SDPB: an open-source, parallelized, arbitrary-precision semidefinite program solver, designed...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Jupyter Notebook is an open-source web application that allows you to create and share...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- DualSPHysics: Open-source parallel CFD solver based on smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH). DualSPHysics ... surface flow problems. DualSPHysics is an open-source code developed and released under the terms...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation framework...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- site is dedicated to OpenBUGS, an open-source version of the package, on which...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- suite is an open-source collection of C++ based software tools for performing Partial Differential ... community, and is released under an open-source license...