- Referenced in 2340 articles
- adding its own features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such ... which are commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- CGAL Open Source Project is to provide easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- JASPAR: an open‐access database for eukaryotic transcription factor binding profiles. The analysis of regulatory ... specific scoring matrices. JASPAR is an open‐access database of annotated, high‐quality, matrix‐based...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- separation, the uniform-access principle, the single-choice principle, the open-closed principle, and option...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Points. manYPoints aims at providing an open access up-to-date source for information...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- time. You can open multiple files or access many libraries. Built-in matrix operators, functions...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- limma empirical Bayes analysis pipeline. This opens access for RNA-seq analysts to a large...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- open-content license. The OpenStreetMap License allows free (or almost free) access ... more details about why we want an open-content map and for the answer...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Geometry + Simulation Modules, pronounced ”gismo”) is an open-source C++ library that brings together mathematical ... Fund and aims at providing access to high quality, open-source software to the forming...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. SoftwareX aims to acknowledge the impact...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- influenza. This version of FRED uses open-access census-based synthetic populations that capture ... policies. FRED is available under a free open source license in order to contribute...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Library is a generic interface that allows access to a graph’s structure, but hides ... details of the implementation. This is an “open” interface in the sense that any graph...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- KNIME - Professional Open-Source Software. KNIME is a user-friendly graphical workbench for the entire ... data access, data transformation, initial investigation, powerful predictive analytics, visualisation and reporting. The open integration...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- release. We also introduce COVIDx, an open access benchmark dataset that we generated comprising ... solution, the hope is that the open access COVID-Net, along with the description...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Bossche (2018) <10.1080> (open access) Hubert et al. (2019) <10.1080> (open ... Rousseeuw (2019) <10.1080> (open access), Raymaekers and Rousseeuw (2020) (open access), Raymaekers ... Rousseeuw (2020) (open access). Examples can be found in the vignettes: ”DDC_examples”, ”MacroPCA_examples...10.1080>10.1080>10.1080>
- Referenced in 25 articles
- accessed from everywhere in the world. This has opened up a completely...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- datasets designed to make deep learning more accessible and accelerate ML research. T2T is actively ... with you too, so feel free to open an issue on GitHub or send along...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- building. Access is free and all data in Freebase has a very open (e.g. Creative...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- past four decades as a unique open-access repository for scattering data from experimental particle ... digital library framework. The software is open source with the new site available at this...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- TCGAbiolinks is : i) facilitate the GDC open-access data retrieval, ii) prepare the data using...