- Referenced in 3154 articles
- well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview and the description...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective to be optimized can be expressed...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- creation of new classes of mathematical objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- reliable matching between different views of an object or scene. The features are invariant ... approach to using these features for object recognition. The recognition proceeds by matching individual features ... database of features from known objects using a fast nearest-neighbor algorithm, followed ... identify clusters belonging to a single object, and finally performing verification through least-squares solution...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- such as new types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly, the method itself...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- define your constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- first-order gradient-based optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower ... method is also appropriate for non-stationary objectives and problems with very noisy and/or sparse...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- sometimes also second order derivatives of the objective function. The first part contains five chapters ... arise, e.g., when the evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- objective function, and g(x): R^n --> R^m are the constraint functions. The vectors...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective function is the sum of linear functions...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points and segments, and perform geometric ... tests on them. These objects and predicates are regrouped in CGAL Kernels. Finally, the Support ... Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- structures by returning simple handles to opaque objects. Additional user-callable routines are provided ... extracting the contents of these opaque objects. An even simpler way to use the package...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here we consider problems with...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX Data Objects ... creation of ActiveX controls and objects... (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective function subject to a single resource constraint. Several...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- pretrained network can classify images into 1000 object categories, such as keyboard, mouse, pencil...