- Referenced in 2 articles
- hardening law and an appropriate objective stress rate. Demonstrative examples are shown and strengths...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...