- Referenced in 173 articles
- engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature of sequentiality...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow ... multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however, it has its weaknesses, namely, for flows ... existence of spurious currents for the simulation of a spherical drop with zero initial velocity...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- library provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- parallel AMR computations and large scale numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- user-friendly pre and postprocessor for numerical simulations in science and engineering. It has been ... common needs in the numerical simulations field from pre to post-processing: geometrical modeling, effective ... software, as well as the visualization of numerical results. Universal: GiD is ideal for generating ... extremely easy to adapt to any numerical simulation code. In fact, GiD can be defined...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Uses include: data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning and much more...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MPDATA, a class of methods for numerical simulation of fluid flows based on sign-preserving...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- numerical toolkit. Incl. 1 disk. The main topic of the book is the simulations ... turbulent flows. The book includes large eddy simulation methodology since in the near future ... Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates The direct numerical simulations of Navier-Stokes equations reproduce satisfactorily...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- scale problems in computational mechanics. The numerical simulation problem is subdivided into a number...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Geometry + Simulation Modules, pronounced ”gismo”) is an open-source C++ library that brings together ... mathematical tools for geometric design and numerical simulation. It is developed mainly by researchers ... source software to the forming isogeometric numerical simulation community and beyond...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- theory and numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- systems comes from experimental observation or numerical simulations and thus it is important that these...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- introduction to the theory and the numerical details of the implementation is given. The solver ... Lundbladh et al. (1999). That allowed simulations of the flow over a flat plate ... boundary condition was introduced, and for spatial simulations a fringe region technique similar to that ... either as a solver for direct numerical simulation (DNS) in which all length and time...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- employing adaptive mesh refinement Until recently, numerical simulations of discontinuities in highly super-Alfvénic plasmas ... accuracy. Significant progress in the numerical simulation of such plasmas was achieved with the recently ... have developed a third-order numerical scheme, which is able to efficiently capture strong gradients...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- apply these observations to real-world numerical simulation programs.par Readers will find: * many examples...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- presented. The algorithms are validated by simulating the Malpasset dam-break flood (France, 1959), which ... data, laboratory model data and other numerical simulation results (computed on static fitted meshes...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- QuTiP is open-source software for simulating the dynamics of open quantum systems. The QuTiP ... depends on the excellent Numpy and Scipy numerical packages. In addition, graphical output is provided ... provide user-friendly and efficient numerical simulations of a wide variety of Hamiltonians, including those...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- software codes are multi-dimensional numerical models for simulating the coupled transport of water, vapor...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- numerical relativity. In 3 + 1 numerical simulations of dynamic black-hole spacetimes, it is useful...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- design in which collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled ... OpenFOAM includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...