- Referenced in 673 articles
- cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- which collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- date coverage of bootstrap methods with numerous applied examples, together with the basic theory without ... Chapter 2 describes the properties of resampling methods for use with single samples from parametric...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- author and his group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which ... chapters conclude with a numerical demonstration of the methods discussed in the respective chapter...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more favorable numerical properties. Reliable stopping criteria ... FORTRAN implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- water equations in spherical geometry. The numerical methods devised by the authors for solving shallow ... course, is to perfect a numerical method for climate modelling. The seven cases...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- methods. To be able to compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners ... provide such comparison for our LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically ... preconditioner is used in both methods. We also show numerically that the LOBPCG method provides ... generalization of the LOBPCG method. Finally, direct numerical comparisons with the Jacobi-Davidson method show...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- information needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Volume-of-fluid (VOF) methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent ... multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however, it has its weaknesses, namely, for flows...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- quality tetrahedral meshes aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- methods are reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions ... features a great variety of root-counting methods among its tools. The outline...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In addition, a supplementary Web page contains three...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) case study. Numerical methods for elliptic partial differential equations (PDEs) within ... linear system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs a good candidate for implementation ... pipeline for mapping an elliptic finite element method to the GPU and perform a case...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- GENSMAC3D: A numerical method for solving unsteady three-dimensional free surface flows. A numerical method...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- uses, as well as the underlying numerical methods, are described for generating orthogonal polynomials relative...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- that were used for the comparison of methods, the details and objectives of the current ... efficiency and reliability of a standard numerical method without requiring significant modifications to the method...