- Referenced in 73 articles
- computationally efficient algorithm, with provable numerical convergence properties, for optimizing the penalized likelihood. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- directly discretizing classical Fokker-Planck equation, some numerical results for time fractional Fokker-Planck equation ... alpha =0.8$ the convergent order in space is confirmed and the numerical results with different...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- following three problems: slow convergence rate, numerical instability and nonconvergence. In this paper, we present ... time consuming line search and converges optimally at rate in optimizing each matrix factor ... PNLS and AS that suffer from numerical instability problem in the worst case, NeNMF overcomes ... manifold regularized NMF with the optimal convergence rate. Numerical experiments on both synthetic and real...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- that this iterative algorithm needs numerous iterations for converging towards a reasonable solution. In this...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- This article studies the convergence behavior of the algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- methods. To be able to compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners ... problems in terms of the speed of convergence, costs of every iteration, and memory requirements ... provide such comparison for our LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically ... generalization of the LOBPCG method. Finally, direct numerical comparisons with the Jacobi-Davidson method show...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- algorithm for solving the SSVM converges globally and quadratically. Numerical results and comparisons are given...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- formally derive proper scalings for the numerical fluxes in the limit of small Mach number ... previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown to be independent...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine ... close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Meini, 1996), provides a numerically stable, quadratically convergent method for solving the matrix equation ... lower computational cost and a higher numerical stability. Numerical results and comparisons are provided...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- reaching a formal resolution of 81923. A convergence analysis of different quantities, such as dark ... haloe temperature profiles, shows that numerical results are converging down to the actual resolution limit...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- flow of multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however, it has its weaknesses, namely ... dominant physical mechanism. The lack of convergence with spatial refinement, or convergence to a solution...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- possible rate of convergence. We confirm our theoretical results by encouraging numerical experiments, which demonstrate...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- processors and 109 marker particles. Various numerical convergence tests are performed. The code is validated...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- order to obtain convergence. We also discuss the origin of numerical instabilities such...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- frictional contact problems We present mathematical and numerical results concerning an implicit method for frictional ... Seidel algorithm. A convergence theorem is proved using nonsmooth analysis. Several numerical results illustrate...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- convergence property of the GPBiCG(m,ℓ) method and investigate its effectiveness through numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- defined in magnetic coordinates, which provides numerical convergence. The poloidal mode structure corresponding ... from the equations, which reduces drastically the numerical resolution needed. The code can simulate routinely...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MGRIT algorithm is guaranteed to converge, and we demonstrate numerically that the theoretically predicted convergence...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed ... latter two chapters conclude with a numerical demonstration of the methods discussed in the respective...