- Referenced in 1154 articles
- semi-definiteness constraints. Complex valued entries are allowed. Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes...
- Referenced in 868 articles
- started. Easy to use : you define your constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard ... problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both free and commercial. The solvers...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- which also supports negation as failure, numeric constraints w.r.t. attribute values of different individuals, substring...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture ... nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include ... variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data are compatible with...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- designed for problems with many thousands of constraints and variables but a moderate number ... trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given for most problems...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- functions subject to nonlinear (possibly nondifferentiable) constraints. Finally, numerical experiments with two academic test problems...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- SOCP and NLP constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- also exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such ... cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- pages) features a rather practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching ... global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 144 articles
- arise from technical issues. In business, constraints are related to many factors, including cost, time ... objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best solution of highly nonlinear...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- derivatives nor simultaneous information about several constraints. Numerical results are already encouraging. Work...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- linear systems of equations under certain subspace constraints. More specifically, simpler and yet better conditioned ... shadow sequences are constructed to alleviate the numerical difficulties ... brought about by the crucial subspace constraints. Extensive numerical results for various large scale QSDPs...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- computation of matrix exponentials is a numerical issue of critical importance in the area ... computed solution is subject to probabilistic constraints. In addition to addressing general matrix exponentials...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- traditional numerical methods such as interval and local methods, and constraint satisfaction techniques.This comprehensive presentation...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- results for only equality constraints and for only simple bounds.par Numerical results for the solution...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- quadratic function subject to an ellipsoidal constraint and show that this algorithm is guaranteed ... minimizer of the objective function. Numerical results for GQTPAR, which is a Fortran implementation...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- shelf decision procedures to manipulate numeric constraints...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- squares problem with an explicit one-norm constraint. Only matrix-vector operations are required ... information needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- solving string constraints together with numeric constraints has received increasing interest recently. Existing methods ... structure to model strings, and converts string constraints into quantified expressions that are solved through ... popular string operations, including string comparisons, string-numeric conversions, and regular expressions. Experimental results demonstrate...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- space can be leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds ... suited to deal with rank and orthogonality constraints. Such structured constraints appear pervasively in machine...