- Referenced in 46 articles
- that makes it possible to state nonlinear problems in a form close to the statements ... traditional numerical methods such as interval and local methods, and constraint satisfaction techniques.This comprehensive presentation ... Numerica effectively to solve practical problems and reports a number of experimental results.A commercial implementation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Circumspect descent prevails in solving random constraint satisfaction problems. We study the performance of stochastic ... instances of the K-satisfiability (K-SAT) problem. We present a stochastic local search algorithm ... moves in the energy landscape of a problem instance by never going upwards in energy ... unsatisfied clauses. We show by extensive numerical investigations that ChainSAT and other focused algorithms solve...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- complement” and discontinuous intervals. Both algebraic and numerical IA techniques are combined for obtaining ... better than local solutions for interval constraint satisfaction problems. Our practical goal...
- Referenced in 1 article
- described as Distributed Constraint Satisfaction Problems (DCSPs), where the goal is to find ... that satisfies all constraints among agents. However, when real-life application problems are formalized ... have no solution that satisfies all constraints. Moreover, the globalization of the economy and democratization ... algorithm for solving Distributed Maximal Constraint Satisfaction Problems (DMCSPs...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CsegGraph: a graph colouring instance generator. The implementation...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...