- Referenced in 897 articles
- mixed integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main features of YALMIP are: Easy ... started. Easy to use : you define your constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard ... problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both free and commercial. The solvers...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear ... nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective for solving ... objective and constraints. Here we consider problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear ... first derivatives are available and that the constraint gradients are sparse. We discuss ... designed for problems with many thousands of constraints and variables but a moderate number...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product of semideﬁnite cones ... barrier terms associated with the constraint cones. This includes the special case of determinant maximization ... also exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such ... cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- code can also solve second-order conic programming (SOCP) problems, as well as problems with ... SOCP and NLP constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- principal industrial constraint programming tool, which is, for example, used in numerous configuration applications...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- program for generating good quality tetrahedral meshes aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing ... inserting vertices, constrained Delaunay algorithms for inserting constraints (edges and triangles), a new edge recovery...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- source numerical software package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs). This ... quadratic (QPs), and quadratically-constrained quadratic programs (QCQPs). ECOS also supports a small number ... regularization and iterative refinement techniques to be numerically robust. The solution methods have been developed...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- fine tuning of several parameters. Comprehensive numerical experiments on realistic signals exhibiting a large dynamic ... convex programs seeking to minimize the $ell_1$ norm of $W_x$ under constraints...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- generating feasible points of constrained nonlinear programs. These are implemented as the first stage ... derivatives nor simultaneous information about several constraints. Numerical results are already encouraging. Work ... extension using curvature information and quadratic programming techniques is in progress...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- programming optimization procedure based on a penalty function approach, to impose discrete (0,1) constraints ... This procedure is supplemented by several other numerical techniques (notably a heuristically based combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- variables is described and analyzed. Such nonlinear programs arise, e.g., from the discretization of optimal ... rely on matrix factorizations of the linearized constraints but use solutions of the linearized state ... strict feasibility with respect to the bound constraints by using an affine scaling method proposed ... results for only equality constraints and for only simple bounds.par Numerical results for the solution...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- learning algorithm, based on semi-infinite linear programming, has been recently proposed. This approach ... turns out that this iterative algorithm needs numerous iterations for converging towards a reasonable solution ... norm regularization formulation with an additional constraint on the weights that encourages sparse kernel combinations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SDPNAL+, for semidefinite programming (SDP) with partial or full nonnegative constraints on the matrix variable ... efficiently for nondegenerate SDPs but may encounter numerical difficulty for degenerate ones. Here we tackle ... Numerical results for various large scale SDPs with or without nonnegative constraints show that ... SDPAD by Z. Wen et al. [Math. Program. Comput...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- information here. In the case of integer programming problems the package can assist ... current bound, branching variables and appropriate branching constraints. See more detailed information here ... WinGULF has been successfully applied in numerous real-world applications and fundamental research. The package ... programming (LFP) and linear programming (LP) package for Windows. Various versions of the program...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- that enables the symbolic execution of Java programs. JPF–SE uses JPF to generate ... shelf decision procedures to manipulate numeric constraints...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- class, called QPEC, of mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints, MPEC. A QPEC is a quadratic ... quadratic, first-level constraints are linear, and second-level (equilibrium) constraints are given ... solution. Options include the proportion of degenerate constraints in both the first and second level ... existing methods for MPEC, and illustrate this numerically by applying several methods to generator test...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- building and numerical solution of various mathematical programming problems, e.g. of nonlinear programming, data fitting ... programming, multicriteria optimization, nonsmooth optimization, quadratic programming, or linear programming, subject to linear or nonlinear ... constraints. All actions of the system are controlled by menues which inform the user ... numerical value to a user-provided name. The system writes a complete FORTRAN source program...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- constraint logic programming (CLP) languages over intervals with advanced interval techniques developed in numerical analysis...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- problems subject to linear equality and inequality constraints by the primal-dual method of Goldfarb ... solving small-scale quadratic programs in a numerically stable way. Its usage is outlined...