- Referenced in 202 articles
- variations yield formulas for conformal maps from standard regions to the interiors or exteriors ... Computations involving these maps generally require a computer, and although the numerical aspects of these...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- software package implementing Schwarz-Christoffel conformal transformation (or mapping) of doubly connected polygonal regions ... fully described in this article from mathematical, numerical, and practical perspectives. The package solves...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- associated parameter problem are treated numerically by methods developed earlier by the second author [SIAM ... standard Schwarz-Christoffel maps. (netlib conformal...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- meshing is of utmost importance in many numerical applications including the finite element method ... suitable for generating a mesh which conforms to given constraints (prescribed sizes of the elements ... surface mesh is obtained when this is mapped to the 3D space. By discretizing first...
- Referenced in 1 article
- from the map. A Riemann map conformally maps a simply connected region in the complex ... plane to the unit disc. The Ahlfors map does the same thing for multiply connected ... regions. Note that all the methods are numerical. As a result all answers have some...
- Referenced in 1 article
- iCTRL: Intensional conformal text representation language A new compact and homogeneous symbolism is introduced ... order and intensional logic cannot cope with numerous natural language phenomena such as the large ... problems like one-to-one sentence–formula mapping. The CTRL/iCTRL formalism can model them successfully...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 1502 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...