- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...