- Referenced in 477 articles
- visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games, extensive form games, double auctions...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems ... minimally extended systems, and the computation of normal form coefficients for bifurcations of limit cycles...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related Distributions, such as the Skew-t. Build ... manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related ones, notably the skew...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- appear to outperform glasso. By studying the “normal equations” we see that, glasso is solving...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- halfspace is defined by a unit normal and an offset...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- based on the stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- system works only with clausal normal forms, the shell accepts a problem in the full...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- have been converted into, conjunctive normal form. They start by assigning a random value...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- match). Because of this, the EMD is normalized by the smaller sum. The code...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions , Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating the Pareto surface in nonlinear multicriteria optimization...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- unbounded polyhedron, the integer hull, the normalization of an affine monoid, the Hilbert (or Ehrhart...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- from NIST. The digits have been size-normalized and centered in a fixed-size image...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal flow, and augmented Jacobian matrix. Separate routines...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression), unordered categorical data ... also impute continuous two-level data (normal model, pan, second-level variables). Passive imputation...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- light, w/glasses, happy, left-light, w/no glasses, normal, right-light, sad, sleepy, surprised, and wink...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Algorithm AS 195: Multivariate normal probabilities with error bound...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Boolean Functions defined either by conjonctive normal forms (clausal) or by disjonctive ones. Boolean Functions...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- perturbed first-order necessary conditions into a normal and a tangential step, whose sizes ... feasibility and centrality, and associated with the normal step, the other resulting from optimality...