- Referenced in 171 articles
- tsbridge: Calculate normalising constants for Bayesian time series models. The tsbridge package contains a collection ... that can be used to estimate normalising constants using the bridge sampler of Meng...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- exact computation of the intractable normalising constant for small rectangular lattices. Beside the latter function...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- GreatSPN 1.7: graphical editor and analyzer for timed...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The program gllamm runs in the statistical package...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...