- Referenced in 82 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Qprop: A Schrödinger-solver for intense laser-atom...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- xPerm: fast index canonicalization for tensor computer algebra...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- PRIMME: PReconditioned Iterative MultiMethod Eigensolver. Symmetric and Hermitian...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- xTensor: Fast abstract tensor computer algebra. xTensor extends...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- ROOT - An object oriented data analysis framework. The...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- xPert: Computer algebra for metric perturbation theory. We...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- The vegas algorithm of Lepage is based on...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...